Chaos Marines
Chaos Marines
Chaos Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Marines

Ogame uni 2 Alliance, forum. all are welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World War Z

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Reaper
Admin
Grim Reaper

World War Z Empty
PostSubject: World War Z   World War Z Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

I found "Patient Zero" behind the locked door of an abandoned house across town. He was twelve years old. His wrists and feet were bound with plastic packing twine. Although he'd rubbed off the skin around his bonds, there was no blood. There was also no blood on his other wounds, not on the gouges on his legs or arms, or from the large dry gap where his right big toe had been.He was writhing like an animal; a gag muffled his growls.
At first the villagers tried to hold me back. They warned me not to touch him, that he was "cursed." I shrugged them off and reached for my mask and gloves. The boy's skin was as cold and gray as the cement on which he lay. I could find neither his heartbeat nor his pulse. His eyes were wild, wide and sunken back in their sockets. The remained locked on me like a predatory beast. Throughout the examination he was inexplicably hostile, reaching for me with his bound hands and snapping at me through his gag.
His movements were so violent I had to call for two of the largest villagers to help me hold him down. Initially they wouldn't budge, cowering in the doorway like baby rabbits. I explained that there was no risk of infection if they used gloves and masks. When they shook their heads, i made it an order, even though I had no lawful authority to do so.
That was all it took. The two oxen knelt beside me. One held the boy's feet while the other grasped his hands. I tried to take a blood sample and instead extracted only brown, viscous matter. As I was withdrawing the needle, the boy began another bout of violent struggling.
One of my "orderlies," the one responsible for his arms, gave up trying to hold them and thought it might be easier if he just braced them against the floor with his knees. But the boy jerked again and I heard his left arm snap. Jagged ends of both radius and ulna bones stabbed through his grey flesh. Although the boy didn't cry out, didn't even seem to notice, it was enough for both assisstants to leap back and run from the room.
Back to top Go down
HELLZONE
Admin
HELLZONE

World War Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Z   World War Z Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm

AWESOME

20 THUMBS UP cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://chaosboyz.forumotion.net
crowmen
Admin
crowmen

World War Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Z   World War Z Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:36 pm

That was only 10 so ill do the other ten:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World War Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Z   World War Z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Marines :: Entertainment :: Books-
Jump to: