Chaos Marines
Chaos Marines
Chaos Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Marines

Ogame uni 2 Alliance, forum. all are welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny the homocidial maniac

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Reaper
Admin
Grim Reaper

Johnny the homocidial maniac Empty
PostSubject: Johnny the homocidial maniac   Johnny the homocidial maniac Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Ok this series is awesome
there is lots of blood and torturing and blood and death and blood Very Happy

Ok so Johnny is a deranged murderer who elaborately kills anyone who irritates him, then drains their blood and paints over a wall under his house with it to prevent a monster from escaping. His nickname is Nny (Pronounced "knee").

Johnny is also willing to murder people he perceives as innocent to keep the wall satisfied. The number of Johnny’s victims is in the dozens, if not hundreds. Authorities are unable to capture Johnny and seem unaware of his existence, even though his crimes are often witnessed in public and reported by the few who manage to survive. Johnny himself speculates on this being the result of interference from outside forces. Johnny is an insomniac and wishes to become devoid of all human emotion.

Johnny lives amid the urban sprawl in a decrepit, single-story house that has an extensive labyrinth of basements and tunnels. Johnny uses the subterranean rooms of the house as dungeons and torture chambers. The tunnels also provide him with a network to various locations, such as his neighbor’s residence. Johnny found the house and moved in some time before the beginning of the series, and uses it as a base of operations for his murderous rampages.

A later part of the story takes place in the afterlife. After accidentally shooting himself, Johnny journeys to Heaven and Hell, and both turn out to have more in common with the city than Johnny expected. In short, he is kicked out of both places and returns to life (minus most of his hair). It remains unclear whether he really died at all, or if he experienced some sort of dream or delusion. Johnny's wounds are miraculously healed, while his neighbor Squee meets the same Satan Johnny did in JTHM's follow up.

The series contains many strips that, for the most part, have nothing to do with the main storyline. Most of these strips are what Vasquez calls “meanwhiles,” the titles of which begin with "Meanwhile…" Some of the other strips follow a public service announcement motif, while others share the title "True Tales of Human Drama". There is also a comic-within-a-comic in the form of "Happy Noodle Boy", written by Nny himself.
Back to top Go down
gcthomas

gcthomas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny the homocidial maniac   Johnny the homocidial maniac Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:25 pm

i like books like these i read them at school when ppl ask me what there about they look at me gone out
Back to top Go down
Overlord_rush

Overlord_rush

PostSubject: Re: Johnny the homocidial maniac   Johnny the homocidial maniac Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:27 pm

lolz Grim you have some major problem w/ blood and death. don't grow up to be a serial killer
Back to top Go down
Grim Reaper
Admin
Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Johnny the homocidial maniac   Johnny the homocidial maniac Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Sad ok Rush
i guess i won't go on that murder spree at the mall today * puts away knives*
Back to top Go down
HELLZONE
Admin
HELLZONE

PostSubject: Re: Johnny the homocidial maniac   Johnny the homocidial maniac Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm

IM THE SIREIAL KILLER

GRIM WONT LAST LONG IF THTS HIS PATH Smile

i can so beast grim when it comes to death thought

how about i put a section on ways to kill people

OMG YOU GUYS WOULD CRY AND HIDE IN THE CORNER FROM SOME OF MINE
Back to top Go down
https://chaosboyz.forumotion.net
HELLZONE
Admin
HELLZONE

PostSubject: Re: Johnny the homocidial maniac   Johnny the homocidial maniac Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:33 pm

naaah i no serial killer

im going to eb workign with computer when i get older

BUT IF THAT FAILS Smile
Back to top Go down
https://chaosboyz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny the homocidial maniac   Johnny the homocidial maniac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny the homocidial maniac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Marines :: Entertainment :: Books-
Jump to: